Sunday, January 20, 2008

I love night shift

I don't know why everything is so perfect in my life.It has never been like this before.Days were never so cool & night never so quite, its like euphoria.
You must be thinking what's so special happening in this freak's life.There is nothing special but i am enjoying my time.Now a days my company has shifted my shift from semi-night to complete night & this is driving me crazy.I don know why people used to get scared of this shift may be they don't know the right way to utilize what have or simply due to their complaining mentality.I have a simple funda of life...when nothing going right in your life pretend them to be right from other perspective.Believe me it can turn your life up & you will seriously start enjoying it.
Okay now i am working in night shift, so what special in this shift.So my friends you have a number of benefits of this shift,which you can avail specially when you are in a cool company like IBM.One important thing i am not saying that i am availing all the benefits coz its not a wise decision to accept anything here (as some of my colleagues can find me here).So here are what can be done while you work in this shift here.
* 400 bucks for every working day.
*100 bucks for dinner
*Personal cab facility
*Complete silence
* can enjoy your songs at full volume
* can watch movies & TV series online
* can use ladies rest room (hehe)
*can open your shoes & even socks..to feel like home
*none can disturb you by pinging all the time
*Less load of work
*can reduce your working hour to 6 also.
*No cappuccino so no harm to health
*Can put your legs on chair,desk,or anywhere possible.

Some time if you are lucky can get Enlightenment as Budhdha got under VATAVRIKSHA & as i did in front of computer (this time i am leaving you people puzzled over this Enlightenment topic).

No comments: