Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

Well you must be wondering it has been three days gone of my birthday & still this nut is having hang over of that.No there is nothing like that, actually as i had told you earlier it will be hard for me to write anything here until i find accretion in the market.yeah its somewhat late than expected, but finally market has come back on track today.From yesterday this change in wind can be felt,infact yesterday the hike was much more than today.But today is special as i started selling my shares from holding.The profit was nominal of 8 % avg but it came at a moment when i needed it most as tomorrow i am supposed to deposit some cash in papa's account.
As i am normal again,so now i can continue with scribbling here.12th feb 1983, the day i completed my first circle on earth rotating alongwith it on its axis.So it was silver jubilee of the day & hence was meant to be special.But contrary to this it was the worst birthday i celebrated ever.In fact there was nothing like celebration here.At 12 p.m. when 11 th feb was kissing the 12th, my cellphone started crying, it was Manish mandal one of my closest friends (Second topper of the batch).I wasn't expecting that as we were in contact with each other on orkut only.But it was a good beginning, start of unexpected things.then came Mrithyu's call,Arun's had called me in advance.Praveen,Abhishek,Rigved,Jai chand(Anand),Choti-didi,Badi-didi,Atik,Saurabh,Vishal,Madhu,Pradeep(although i missed his call),Paul,Asit & person other than these had wished me on orkut.It was good everybody remembered my birthday,except my parents (& lil sister...haha).
Actually its not their fault at all, now i feel they need a daughter-in-law as their own daughters had failed to remind them of my birthday.Last year also they were about to miss it but my unexpected calls helped them. but now as i call them regularly so it didnt work.Although i talked to them on that day & as usual had taken blessings also,but the talk was centered to the marriage proposal came for me.Okay... No regrets... as they are always with me whether they show their presence or not,a word from them hardly matters.Today my mom realised the mistake, & called me explaining it.
As i told you there was nothing like celebration here,probably the sinking sensex was one of the reason behind it.The another one was the busy schedule of all,i used to work in night shift & all my friends,room-mate in day, so it was impossible to get together at a place for anything.So i promised them all of a treat on weakend.And now when a part of my investment has turned to be a successful one it has become meaningful to spend it on my friends.
Thank you Bhagwanji....a nice gift from you, although a lil late like my parents' but worthy enough to overshadow all other's.

No comments: