Friday, February 15, 2008

A bad morning...

Its 3.32 p.m. CST ie 3.02 a.m according to Indian time, I am in my office,with both my back & legs on chairs.I am waiting for Mike's ping informing me of a well known abend (a sure to be).After fixing that my todays job will be over.I am watching the movie First daughter but don't know why its buffering so slow.Generally it doesn't happen with other movies or better say other days.
So i gave it time to get buffered,meanwhile i open a new post here to write something.Actually in last post i didn't mention something, which is really much important than the Bull-market run.
Like all other days this morning also i was waken up by my cell phone.No it was not alarm but a call from a very good friend of mine.We had shared some really memorable moments in college.I had prepared all of my presentations on his system,& also enjoyed the biscuits & dry-fruits from his jar.
I hadn't opened my eyes,& in fact was not in a mood to talk with anyone.So hoping it should not go long,i directly came to the point Kya hai ? Koi mail aaya kya? By this mail i meant the Congrats mail for the ELTP test (which now people have started getting). He answered me Yes i got a mail, but not with congrats but with Firing message.I was stunned,was unable to figure out how to react now.It was unbelievable so i pleaded him not to make a joke like this.He told me that you might not believe but this is the reality.
I told him not to panic,which was indeed meaningless,in fact i realised if this would had happened to me how could had i stopped my self from crying as loud as i can,No matter whatsoever be the situation,whoever be in front of me.I tried to console him & told him to head towards Bangalore,here he could get a job much easily than other places.
How can i forget its only two days gone when he had wished me on my birthday, over a complete hour call in which he had mentioned about his project & Punjabi project manager living in US.He almost mentioned all abouthis teammates,his schedules,his role in project & everything.And its now, he has nothing to say anymore.He had already planned to leave this company himself,but after a secured position in another company,i believe this was not he meant,in fact this wasn't the proper time or way he ever expected.But this is something called LIFE you will be forced constantly to expect the least expected.
Some time i gets shaken by these news, despites all my self-confidence,when i find someone i know very well in a place like this.If i believe in the last line of the above paragraph, the very next least expected person to get into this condition is me.Who Knows ?

No comments: