Tuesday, February 19, 2008

keep urself away...plz




Follow me not,
dont give me a call,
cant look back now
m numb to ur actions

yeah,m out of ur reach
u cant touch me now
cant pull me back
can step on my shadow,
not tangible enough to help u
can feel my smell in air
evanescent enough to ditch u

No u cant capture me anymore
not even the tiniest part o'mine
can have my attention
followed by ur regrets
m erasing the layers
from my past
u did imprint over

no u cant blame me
not even praise
cant ignore
coz my words will always be
echoing there
deep inside u

am afraid
the way u'r trying to hold me
can project me out of ur sight


m praying the sun to fall
no matter its morning or what
the breeze to be still
might be soothing to all
to make u deprived of
the slightest virtual feeling of mine

No comments: