Friday, December 07, 2007

Love is in the AIR..m sealed in a vaccum chamber.

MritHyu has fallen in love.DebH*aroon has also got his special one.ArunjyotHi is also roaming with his someone in KORAMANGALA 100 ft road .NadHeem was also caught red handed with a girl at sony world.MisHra is also getting love virus from gtHalk.Apna bengali chele GivindHa to kab se SHivani-SHivani jap rha hai.So all my frnds in HUNGAMA group are busy now with their gals (Although none of them have changed their status in orkut profile).If you look at my very close friends of college, SontHalia has started giving 75 mins over a single call from a gal, Rigved was alreay engaged with someone (although i never got exactly what's happening over thr in his matter), AnandH is also busy with someone (in words of AbHisHek sontHalia its an ALOUKIK PREM).My roommate Araria is playing the second inning of his love life (he is going to shape the dream of DHIRU BHAI AMBANI..i mean he is going to avail unlimited STD offer of Reliance mobile).So everyone around me is very happy with his happening life.


At the same time i am unable to figure out what has happened to me.Why don't i allow someone to come close to my aura. For what the hell, i am standing with a no entry board for all the girls i can be afraid of falling in love with.
May be my past experiences related to girls i dealt with, are preventing me to go forward.May be my mind is active enough to take decision without giving my heart a chance.Or may be i don't want to bear pains of love life as i can't get my love in my life due to the conservative family i belong to.Anyone of these can be a reason behind my single status, but one important thing which i believe, is undoubtedly true that Love is not something to fall in rather its the thing to rise with.All the engaged males i encountered with, got negatively changed after getting into love.A sudden substantial change can be observed in their attitude, behaviour & relationship with other friends.They used to live dual character in the same life.One what is for their love & the another one for all others.How can you think of getting true love without revealing the real U hidden inside.It is ridiculous that the one whom you claim to be in true love with, does know mere a fraction of real yours.In what direction this love life of urs is taking u alongwith ?

It may be sounding a little harsh for those who have recently fallen in love,but believe me if they analyse the difference they have gone through during their love period, they can't deny my point.All other relationships & friendships seems to be dwarf in front of this new one.sometimes people wants to be socially isolated & disappear from the real world. Is this love worthy enough to leave all other things behind.


Well although i may boast of understanding the things very well or well enough to make a balance between love & all other stuffs of life, but one very real fact which i can't ignore is ,now i am looking for a serious kind of relationship, which may go long. At the same time i can't go against my parents' decision, i mean arranged marriage stuff.
In our Moral science class or while writing essays anywhere on Castism, Dowry system we all were writing gr8 bookish quotes against it. My parents had also written in their time ,but i got it more than mere getting marks, while my parents didn't & here lies the difference. I can't go on the things i believe in just bcoz my parents were attending their classes only to get jobs or degrees.So if i have got the things correct my children can go according to this.Really its well going according to the law that everyone has pay for what his parents' deed & so have I.

Okay without more digressions i am coming to a more interesting aspect... if you are really in love you must understand that finding your love may be difficult,going well in love life somewhat more difficult,but maintaining other relationships when you are in love, is the real test of your love.If you are well enough in doing this, believe me you can deal with any big task related to relationship management in future very easily.This is called rising in love. You are getting matured before facing real challenge of life, which people like me will be lacking.I don't know about others , but am damn sure about myself that i'll be facing a lot of difficulties in managing things with my bItter half. So i may take somewhat more time than all my friends to move to the next stage of life, bcoz not at any point of time i find myself mentally matured enough for the serious decision.
So literally for me there is no way left other than coming out of this vaccum chamber of mine & have some fresh air ,but for that i need to have some bold steps which won't be a cakewalk.Infact tougher than any decision i have ever taken or may be i will be taking.I have done some planning for myself after doing a lot of mathematical calculation & am hoping, if everything goes according to plan, very soon highly criticized arrogant behavior towards girls will turn into other way.
Well lets see how life unfolds itself.



(*An extra 'H' is just to give this post a south-indian taste.)

No comments: